Transfer to new pension fund

You are an employee and are insured with a benefits scheme?

You therefore need to transfer your vested benefits to this benefits scheme.

Next steps

Please send us the following document

  • Signed and completed form Transfer to my new benefits scheme
  • Copy of your OASI (AHV/AVS) card
  • Pay-in slip

We may need additional information and documents. We will contact you if this is the case.


Stiftung Auffangeinrichtung BVG
Vested benefits accounts
8050 Zurich